Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl
CODE OF CONDUCT
Fans wearing clothing deemed obscene or indecent will not be allowed entry and are subject to ejection from the stadium. Foul or abusive language and obscene gestures will not be tolerated. Fighting, taunting, threatening remarks and inappropriate gestures will not be tolerated. Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to any type of illegal drug or excessive alcohol consumption will not be tolerated. Excessive standing in seating areas that blocks the view of other fans will not be tolerated. Other actions that cause a disruption and hinder the enjoyment of the game for other fans per the judgment of the stadium staff or security will not be tolerated.
The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl™ strongly encourages all fans to exercise responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following policies:
- Any fan who shows signs of impairment and/or intoxication will not be allowed to enter or will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought inside events. Any attempt to bring in alcohol or possession of an alcoholic beverage not purchased from the event concessionaire may result in ejection.
- State of Arizona law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. All fans should be prepared to show proper identification if requested by the concessionaire staff member. Failure to comply may result in ejection.
- Fans providing alcoholic beverages to persons under 21 years of age will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Stadium reserves the right to deny service or eject fans who show signs of impairment and/or intoxication.
- A maximum of two alcoholic beverages or 32 ounces of beer will be sold per person per transaction.
- Alcohol sales cease at the beginning of the third quarter.
- Management reserves the right to change these policies and procedures at any time without prior notice.
In 2013, ASU joined more than 800 colleges and universities nationwide in becoming a tobacco-free campus. Tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, are not permitted inside Sun Devil Stadium or parking lots. For more information, please visit one of our Guest Assistance Centers within Sun Devil Stadium.
Re-entry is not allowed.
There will be bag searches upon entrance to the stadium. All fans are subject to security screening prior to entry inside the stadium, including a physical pat-down and inspection of all items brought inside the facility. Fans should be aware of the following list of non-permissible items:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
- Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 12” with no one dimension or side larger than 12” (small fanny packs, backpacks, purses and diaper bags, if accompanied by a baby/infant, are allowed)
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’ (no offensive language)
- Outside beverages (Exception: Sealed water bottles 51 oz./1.5 liters or smaller)
- Brooms, poles or sticks of any kind
- Cameras with professional photo lenses larger than eight inches and mono/tripods
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Food (except for children under 2 years of age)
- Footballs and beach balls
- Items such as newspapers, handbills, flyers, memorabilia, promotional materials, etc. may not be distributed anywhere in Sun Devil Stadium or on Arizona State University property without permission of the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl™
- Laptop computers (tablet devices are allowed)
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers including but not limited to whistles, horns, bells, etc.
- Promotional items (cups, shakers, flags, etc.) with commercial slogans or identification are not allowed on the premises without the permission of the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl™
- Radios (except personal radios accompanied with headphones)
- Radio frequency scanning devices
- Strollers must be checked at a Guest Services location within the stadium; small umbrella strollers must collapse and fit underneath seat
- Tobacco products
- Video cameras
- Weapons including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
Guide dogs, signal dogs or other animals individually trained to work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability may enter the stadium with that individual. Service vests are required. No other animals are allowed inside events.
ATMs are located throughout the stadium for your convenience in the following locations: front of the ticket office; directly south of Sun Devil Stadium; southeast and southwest entrance gates; and behind sections 7, 18, 26, 33, 105, 206, 220 and 240.
Sodexo is the exclusive food provider at Sun Devil Stadium. Concession stands accept cash and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover). The minimum purchase on a credit/debit card at the concession stands is $10.
Elevator access is limited throughout Sun Devil Stadium. Individuals with specific needs for elevator access to seating areas should contact guest assistance inside the stadium. Please refer to the Disabled Cart Services section of this guide.
All ticket holders should record their section, row and seat numbers at home and/ or office. Child care providers and family members should have this information. In case of an emergency, call 480.965.7064. Messengers locate individuals with seat locations only. The two first aid stations at field level are located behind section 40 in the south end zone and on the main concourse behind the concession stands at sections 14-18. Ambulances are available for emergencies. The police station is located on the west concourse behind section 7. Police are available throughout the stadium to render assistance.
GUEST ASSISTANCE CENTERS (INSIDE THE STADIUM)
Guest assistance centers are located at section 13, 24, 112, 141 and the SE gate. You may obtain information about surrounding cities, request assistance, offer suggestions, register complaints and claim prizes (if applicable).
LOST AND FOUND
Recovered items are turned into the police station behind section 7 during the event. Guests needing to claim a lost item can do so at the police station. Any item not claimed during the game will be given to the ASU Office of Athletic Operations and Facilities the Monday following the event. Please call 480.965.3933 to claim your lost item.
Merchandise stands are located throughout the stadium. There will be two merchandise stands located outside the stadium. Fans may purchase the collectible game program at all main entrances outside the stadium and at various locations inside the stadium for $10 per program.
Buffalo Wild Wings Tablegate presented by Coke Zero
December 28, 2013 from 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Arizona State University - Lot 3
Tickets are $25, which includes a meal compliments of Buffalo Wild Wings. The pregame party is an action-packed celebration full of the ultimate tailgate experience. Crazed sports fanatics prepare for the big game while enjoying pep rallies, live music, performances by the university marching bands and cheerleaders, jumbotrons, interactive games and food and beverage booths. Visit www.buffalowildwings.org to purchase tickets.
There are 35 accessible restrooms located throughout Sun Devil Stadium. There are men’s and women’s wheelchair-accessible restrooms on the east, west and north main concourses. Family restrooms are located behind sections 10, 28 and 38/39. There are portable toilets located throughout the parking lots.
All guests are encouraged to utilize the text messaging system if you have an issue or concern within Sun Devil Stadium. To utilize this system, text “Sparky <SPACE> issue and location” to 69050. Standard text messaging rates apply.
The Valley of the Sun is aptly named. Although summer temperatures routinely reach triple digits, the winter months are much cooler and evenings are often chilly. When planning your attendance at this year’s Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl™, please remember to wear layered clothing and bring a coat. The sun is expected to set at approximately 5:30 p.m. MST on game day. Therefore, though you may be experiencing a beautiful 66-degree day on your way to the stadium, temperatures could drop as low as 40 degrees before the game reaches halftime. There is a no re-entry policy in effect, so be sure to plan ahead before entering the stadium.
COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl™ values fans’ opinions. Please feel free to express comments or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.