Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl
PARKING LOT GUIDELINES
All parking lots open at 4 p.m. Vehicles will not be admitted earlier. Lots close one hour after the game. Parking is at your own risk. Neither the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl nor Sun Devil Stadium is responsible for any damaged or stolen property. A parking pass is valid for one space only and vehicles monopolizing excess space or parked incorrectly are subject to tow. Trailers of any kind are not permitted inside any parking area. Fans are asked to follow the direction of the parking staff to quickly park. Vehicles not parked in a location instructed by parking staff are subject to tow. Fans who wish to park next to friends must arrive at the same time; spots cannot be held for fans arriving at a later time. Golf carts, Segways, skateboards, scooters and other nonlicensed motorized vehicles are not permitted within the lots. Portable public address systems are not permitted and sound systems inside vehicles may not be played at excessive volumes as determined by parking lot or security staff. Advertising goods or services is not permitted in the lots, including but not limited to vehicles with exterior advertising and commercial signage hung from tents. Lots are patrolled by security staff and local law enforcement officers. The Code of Conduct will be enforced throughout all lots. All fees associated with the removal and impounding of a vehicle will be the responsibility of the owner.
Vehicles must have a state-issued disabled hang tag or license plate and valid parking pass to enter disabled parking areas. Disabled parking passes for lots contiguous to the stadium must be purchased prior to game day. Please contact the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Ticket Office at (800) 635–5748 for more information.
For alternative transportation options, visit www.valleymetro.com for information on the Metro Light Rail.
DISABLED CART SERVICES
Outside Stadium: There is a courtesy disabled cart service from the disabled parking lots only. These carts are for disabled fans and one companion only. The carts only transport fans to the closest stadium entrances (northeast and southeast stadium gates). The cart service is available pre-game after parking lots open, throughout the game, and for one hour following the game. Post-game carts shuttle guests from the northeast and southeast stadium gates to the disabled parking lots.
In Stadium: A cart service (passenger and wheelchair carts) is provided for guests requiring assistance within the gates of Sun Devil Stadium. Carts transport guests from inside the stadium gates to the main concourse upon arrival and from the main concourse to the stadium gates upon departure. The cart service begins at 6:30 p.m. and concludes once the stadium has been cleared. Travel to the loge level and upper deck is limited, so please arrive early. All travel to the loge level and upper deck stops 15 minutes prior to kickoff. There are four (4) designated pick-up and drop-off areas located just inside the southeast, southwest, northeast and north gates. These carts do not leave the stadium anytime throughout the event.
AUTOMOBILE ASSISTANCE/AAA ARIZONA
Automobile assistance will be available in the parking lots surrounding the stadium provided by AAA Arizona, the official towing partner of the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. To contact AAA, please contact a parking attendant for assistance.
Fans may tailgate behind their cars in the parking lots but may not reserve parking spaces surrounding their cars for tailgating. Parking passes may not be purchased for use as tailgating space. No overnight parking will be allowed before or after the game. Consumption of alcoholic beverages is legal only in designated tailgating areas and specific events sponsored by the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl. No canopies are allowed. Natural gas and propane are permitted in the parking lots. Charcoal grills require a fire extinguisher. All charcoal must be disposed properly. Tailgating in all parking structures is limited to the top level only and with propane only. Charcoal fires are not permitted on any level of a parking structure.
The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Ticket Office is located in the Ziegler Fiesta Bowl Museum at 7135 East Camelback Road, Suite 190 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Tickets may be claimed at this location through Friday, December 28, 2012 by 5 p.m. The ticket office will operate from the Sun Devil Stadium box office only on Saturday, December 29, 2012.
Will Call will be open from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday, December 26-28 at the ticket office in Scottsdale. Please contact the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Ticket Office for weekend/holiday hours. Items purchased over the phone or online within 10 days of the event date automatically will be placed in Will Call and will be available two days after the purchase. On game day, Saturday, December 29, Will Call operates from the Sun Devil Stadium box office located on the south end of the stadium.
- General and team Will Call opens at 4:00 p.m.
- NCAA-designated player Will Call will be located at the southeast (home team) and southwest (visiting team) gates.
- Player Will Call opens at 6:30 p.m. The ticket office closes at halftime. A photo identification card that corresponds with the purchaser’s name and credit card used to purchase the tickets are required to claim Will Call items.
The resale of tickets, regardless of price, is prohibited at the stadium and within the parking lots. Fans who purchase tickets from someone other than the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl do so at their own risk as those tickets could be counterfeit. The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl is not responsible for and will not provide a replacement nor a refund of any kind for invalid tickets purchased through a secondary provider.
Children ages 2 and younger do not need a ticket, however they must sit on a parent’s lap. Lap passes are not required. Children ages 3 and older need their own ticket in order to enter the stadium.
Accommodations may be made for patrons with disabilities. Please contact the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Ticket Office at (800) 635-5748 or visit www.buffalowildwingsbowl.org for more information on disabled seating.
LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS
If your ticket is lost or stolen, please contact the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Ticket Office at (800) 635-5748 as soon as possible to be issued a duplicate pass. The cost of replacing a lost ticket is face value of the ticket. The duplicate pass supersedes the original. In the event of a stolen ticket in which you can provide a police report, you will not be charged for a duplicate pass. Should original tickets be found, they may be returned to the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl Ticket Office for a full refund within two weeks following the date of the game.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Fans wearing clothing deemed obscene or indecent will not be allowed entry and are subject to ejection from the stadium. Foul or abusive language and obscene gestures will not be tolerated. Fighting, taunting, threatening remarks and inappropriate gestures will not be tolerated. Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to any type of illegal drug or excessive alcohol consumption will not be tolerated. Excessive standing in seating areas that blocks the view of other fans will not be tolerated. Other actions that cause a disruption and hinder the enjoyment of the game for other fans per the judgment of the stadium staff or security will not be tolerated.
The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl strongly encourages all fans to exercise responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following policies:
- Any fan who shows signs of impairment and/or intoxication will not be allowed to enter or will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought inside events. Any attempt to bring in alcohol or possession of an alcoholic beverage not purchased from the event concessionaire may result in ejection.
- State of Arizona law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 21. All fans should be prepared to show proper identification if requested by the concessionaire staff member. Failure to comply may result in ejection.
- Fans providing alcoholic beverages to persons under 21 years of age will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Concessionaire staff members reserve the right to deny service to fans who show signs of impairment and/or intoxication.
- A maximum of two alcoholic beverages or 32 ounces of beer will be sold per person per transaction.
- Alcohol sales cease at the beginning of the third quarter.
- Management reserves the right to change these policies and procedures at any time without prior notice.
Smoking is not allowed in the seating areas and restrooms in Sun Devil Stadium. There are designated smoking areas located throughout the stadium. Locations include behind sections 18–19, 24–25, 36, 113–114, 139–140, 201–202, 232–233 and the TV pad entrance. Each designated smoking section offers a television broadcasting the game.
Re-entry is not allowed.
There will be bag searches upon entrance to the stadium. All fans are subject to security screening prior to entry inside the stadium, including a physical patdown and inspection of all items brought inside the facility. Fans should be aware of the following list of non-permissible items:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals (except for service animals)
- Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 12” with no one dimension or side larger than 12” (small fanny packs, backpacks, purses and diaper bags, if accompanied by a baby/infant, are allowed)
- Banners or signs larger than 3’ x 2’
- Beverages, beverage containers, bottles, cans and thermoses (one factorysealed, non-frozen 500mL/16.9 fl. oz. bottle of clear water per person is allowed)
- Brooms, poles or sticks of any kind
- Cameras with professional photo lenses larger than eight inches and mono/tripods
- Chewing tobacco and e-cigarettes
- Clothing deemed obscene or indecent
- Coolers of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Food (except for children under 2 years of age)
- Footballs and beach balls
- Items such as newspapers, handbills, flyers, memorabilia, promotional materials, etc. may not be distributed anywhere in Sun Devil Stadium or on Arizona State University property without permission of the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl
- Laptop computers (tablet devices are allowed)
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers including whistles, horns, bells, etc.
- Promotional items (cups, shakers, flags, etc.) with commercial slogans or identification are not allowed on the premises without the permission of the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl
- Radios (except personal radios accompanied with headphones)
- Radio frequency scanning devices
- Strollers must be checked at a Guest Services location within the stadium; small umbrella strollers must collapse and fit underneath seat
- Video cameras and video-capable cellular phones
- Weapons including, but not limited to, firearms & knives
- Any item deemed inappropriate or hazardous by stadium security
Guide dogs, signal dogs or other animals individually trained to work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability may enter the stadium with that individual. No other animals are allowed inside events.
ATMs are located throughout the stadium for your convenience in the following locations: Front of the ticket office; directly south of Sun Devil Stadium; southeast and southwest gates; and behind sections 7, 18, 26, 33, 105, 206, 220 and 240.
Sodexo is the exclusive food provider at Sun Devil Stadium. Concession stands accept cash and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover). The minimum purchase on a credit/debit card at the concession stands is $10.
Elevator access is limited throughout Sun Devil Stadium. Individuals with specific needs for elevator access to seating areas should contact guest assistance inside the stadium. Please refer to the Disabled Cart Services section of this guide.
All ticket holders should record their section, row and seat numbers at home and/or office. Child care providers and family members should have this information. In case of an emergency, call (480) 965-7064. Messengers locate individuals with seat locations only. The two first aid stations at field level are located behind section 40 in the south end zone and on the main concourse behind the concession stands at sections 14-18. Ambulances are available for emergencies. The police station is located on the west concourse behind section 7. Police are available throughout the stadium to render assistance.
GUEST ASSISTANCE CENTERS
(Inside the stadium)
Guest assistance centers are located behind section 14 and just inside the southeast gate. You may obtain information about surrounding cities, request assistance, offer suggestions, register complaints and claim prizes (if applicable).
LOST AND FOUND
Recovered items are turned in to the police station at section 7 during the event. Guests needing to claim a lost item can do so at the police station. Any item not claimed during the game will be given to the ASU Office of Athletic Operations and Facilities the Monday following the event. Please call (480) 965-3933 to claim your lost item.
Merchandise stands are located throughout the stadium. There will be two merchandise stands located outside the stadium. Fans may purchase the collectible game program at all main entrances outside the stadium and at various locations inside the stadium for $10 per program.
There are 35 accessible restrooms located throughout Sun Devil Stadium. There are men’s and women’s wheelchair-accessible restrooms on the east, west and north main concourse. Family restrooms are located behind sections 10, 28 and 38/39. There are portable toilets located throughout the parking lots.
All guests are encouraged to utilize the text messaging system if you have an issue or concern within Sun Devil Stadium. To utilize this system, text “Sparky <SPA CE> issue and location” to 69050. Standard text messaging rates apply.
U.S. Weather Service records indicate the Valley of the Sun enjoys sunshine 85 percent of the year, making it the sunniest resort destination in the United States. Although summer temperatures routinely reach triple digits, the winter months are much cooler and December evenings are often chilly. When planning your attendance at this year’s Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, please remember to wear layered clothing and bring a coat. The sun is expected to set at approximately 5:30 p.m. MST on Saturday, December 29, 2012. Therefore, though you may be experiencing a beautiful 66-degree day on your way to the stadium, temperatures could drop as low as 40 degrees before the game reaches halftime. There is a no re-entry policy in effect, so be sure to plan ahead before entering the stadium.