Send-A-Kid to the Game
The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl is a 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization committed to community support and philanthropic involvement. For individuals and companies interested in a charitable donation that directly benefits deserving members of the community, the Bowl has developed a program to provide this option.
The Send-A-Kid Program sponsors underprivileged children from local Boys & Girls Clubs in an effort to create lasting memories and inspire the Valley’s youth with the possibilities of higher education.
Each single-ticket donation provides a child with:
- (1) Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl game ticket
- (1) Halftime meal, including beverage
- Bus transportation to and from Sun Devil Stadium
Each Send-A-Kid sponsor receives:
- In-game scoreboard recognition with commemorative photograph
- Recognition in the Fiesta Bowl Entertainment Guide, Tostitos Fiesta Bowl and the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl programs
- Opportunity to provide uniform shirts featuring your company logo
- Opportunity to air one (1) Public Announcement during the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl game to promote sponsorship of the Send-A-Kid program
All ticket donations are 100% tax deductible.
For more details on how to participate in this program and help the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl give back to the community, contact LaToya Horton at (480) 517-6285 or email@example.com.