Send-A-Kid to the Game
The Cactus Bowl is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization committed to community support and philanthropic involvement. For individuals and companies interested in a charitable donation that directly benefits deserving members of the community, the Bowl has developed a program to provide this option.
The Send-A-Kid Program sponsors underprivileged children from local Boys & Girls Clubs in an effort to create lasting memories and inspire the Valley’s youth with the possibilities of higher education.
Each single-ticket donation provides a child with:
- (1) Cactus Bowl game ticket
- (1) Halftime meal, including beverage
- Bus transportation to and from Sun Devil Stadium
Each Send-A-Kid sponsor receives:
- In-game scoreboard recognition with commemorative photograph
- Recognition in the Fiesta Bowl Entertainment Guide, Fiesta Bowl and Cactus Bowl game programs
- Opportunity to provide uniform shirts featuring your company logo
- Opportunity to air one (1) Public Announcement during the Cactus Bowl game to promote sponsorship of the Send-A-Kid program
All ticket donations are 100% tax deductible.
For more details on how to participate in this program and help the Cactus Bowl give back to the community, contact the ticket office at (480) 350-0911 or email@example.com.