Send-A-Kid to the Game
The Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization committed to community support and philanthropic involvement. For individuals and companies interested in a charitable donation that directly benefits deserving members of the community, the Bowl has developed a program to provide this option.
The Send-A-Kid Program sponsors underprivileged children from local Boys & Girls Clubs in an effort to create lasting memories and inspire the Valley’s youth with the possibilities of higher education.
Each single-ticket donation provides a child with:
- (1) Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl game ticket
- (1) Halftime meal, including beverage
- Bus transportation to and from Sun Devil Stadium
Each Send-A-Kid sponsor receives:
- In-game scoreboard recognition with commemorative photograph
- Recognition in the Fiesta Bowl Entertainment Guide, Tostitos Fiesta Bowl and the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl programs
- Opportunity to provide uniform shirts featuring your company logo
- Opportunity to air one (1) Public Announcement during the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl game to promote sponsorship of the Send-A-Kid program
All ticket donations are 100% tax deductible.
For more details on how to participate in this program and help the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl give back to the community, contact the ticket office at (480) 350-0911 or firstname.lastname@example.org.